Please note the following update on the recent Covid Situation in China:
- Still placed into lockdown which includes warehouses/production facilities. While ports remain open it will be difficult to stuff container + get them delivered to the port.
- Actual planning for the lockdown is one week. We hope it will be lifted early next week.
- All staff are working from home and will reply to emails as usual.
- Running normal despite increased public testing.
- Shanghai/Tianjin staffs are working from home until the situation has improved again.
Supply chain from/to ports might face difficulties when local lockdowns were ordered by the government.
- Running normal despite high Covid figures
We will monitor the situation and keep you informed in case of any crucial changes.